- If you're into productivity and personal development, feel free to follow me. :)
Achieve your goals, stay organized, manage your money, eat well and accomplish more in less time:
Track all your goals and habits in one place. One flexible app to track anything you want, any way you want, all for free.
Here are some quick highlights:
– Extremely flexible: 4 tracker types
– Stay on track: Customizable reminders
– Easy to log: Just a quick swipe
– Beautiful charts: Stay motivated
People from over 100 countries use Strides to log their progress and stay on track with 100,000’s of goals & habits every day.
Available on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch & Web.
Manage all of your tasks, calendar events, reminders and projects in one app that’s packed with features, yet remarkably minimal.
Why Summit is worth checking out:
– Consolidates task, calendar & reminder apps
– Flexible repeating, alerts and customization
– Calendar planner is always one tap away
– Sync and collaborate through iCloud
Summit is not just another to-do list app. It puts everything you do in one streamlined interface, with built-in tools to boost productivity.
Coming soon to iPhone, iPad, Watch & Mac.
Manage your money, stay on top of your budgets, track your savings, debt & net worth, get bill reminders, and see it all in one place.
What sets DashFlow apart?
– Finance Goals: Flexible Dashboard with all your goals
– Organized: Accounts, Budgets & Bills in one place
– Totally Private: Your data is only stored in iCloud
– Family Sharing: Sync data between your family’s devices too!
– No Ads: It’s free, but we don’t advertise or sell data (Model: Freemium)
– Automatic Bank Sync: Securely sync with 9,000+ institutions (Optional)
– Devices: iPhone and iPad, with a Mac app planned
– Advanced: Multi-currency, notes, split transactions, flexible budgets and sorting, bill reminders, balance entry, and lots more.
Don’t count calories. Eat mindfully. Track meals in a snap with this super fast photo food journal. Simple habits are the surest way to achieve your goals, so being consistent is key. With Mindfull, it’s easy: Get a reminder, take a photo, enjoy!
– Automatically detects the meal based on time of day
– Optionally enter text notes (or just notes and no picture)
– Set reminders for each meal individually, or none at all
– Save steps with 3D Touch to jump straight to the camera
– Passcode/Touch ID lock to keep your food diary private
– No ads or in-app purchases. Buy once and own it.
Food journaling has been proven to work, but it’s hard. Mindfull makes it easy.