- If you're into productivity and personal development, feel free to follow me. :)
Achieve your goals, build habits, stay on top of your finances, cook great recipes, and accomplish more:
Track all your goals and habits in one place. One flexible app to track anything you want, any way you want, all for free.
Here are some quick highlights:
– Extremely flexible: 4 tracker types
– Stay on track: Customizable reminders
– Easy to log: Just a quick swipe
– Beautiful charts: Stay motivated
People from over 100 countries use Strides to log their progress and stay on track with 100,000’s of goals & habits every day.
Available on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch & Web.
Manage your money, stay on top of your budgets, track your savings, debt & net worth, get bill reminders, and see it all in one place.
What sets DashFlow apart?
– Finance Goals: Flexible Dashboard with all your goals
– Organized: Accounts, Budgets & Bills in one place
– Totally Private: Your data is only stored in iCloud
– Family Sharing: Sync data between your family’s devices too!
– No Ads: It’s free, but we don’t advertise or sell data (Model: Freemium)
– Automatic Bank Sync: Securely sync with 9,000+ institutions (Optional)
– Devices: iPhone and iPad, with a Mac app planned
– Advanced: Multi-currency, notes, split transactions, flexible budgets and sorting, bill reminders, balance entry, and lots more.
Manage all of your tasks, calendar events, reminders and projects in one app that’s packed with features, yet remarkably minimal.
Why Summit is worth checking out:
– Consolidates task, calendar & reminder apps
– Flexible repeating & alerts, free forever
– Calendar planner is always one tap away
– Stats, focus timer & project goal tracking
Summit is not just another to-do list app. It puts everything you do in one streamlined interface, with built-in tools to boost productivity.
Coming soon to iPhone, iPad, Watch & Mac.
Discover new recipes, organize them however you want, create your meal plan, quickly build your grocery list, and cook like a pro.
What sets Feed apart?
– Recipes Feed: New recipes added every day
– Meal Planner: Fast and powerful way to plan
– Grocery List: Super easy, like a to-do list
– Cook step-by-step with a beautiful interface
Making delicious, healthy meals is easier with Feed. Organize recipes from top sites, plan meals, get groceries, and make cooking easier.
Coming soon to iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch.
Don’t count calories. Eat mindfully. Track meals in a snap with this super fast photo food journal. Simple habits are the surest way to achieve your goals, so being consistent is key. With Mindfull, it’s easy: Get a reminder, take a photo, enjoy!
– Automatically detects the meal based on time of day
– Optionally enter text notes (or just notes and no picture)
– Set reminders for each meal individually, or none at all
– Save steps with 3D Touch to jump straight to the camera
– Passcode/Touch ID lock to keep your food diary private
– No ads or in-app purchases. Buy once and own it.
Food journaling has been proven to work, but it’s hard. Mindfull makes it easy.